Bhaitech remains in the lead of the Teams Championship with Prema Power Team and DR Formula in second and third respectively
A very positive weekend at Vallelunga for both Marcus Armstrong and his Prema Power Team. The New Zealander not only took his first win in the Italian F4 Championship powered by Abarth in Race 2, but also took the championship lead thanks to his third place in Race 1 and 4th place in Race 3. He now has 110 points, ahead of the Italian Lorenzo Colombo on 109 points, who retired in the first race and was then sixth and fifth in Races 2 and 3. Limiting the damage at Vallelunga was the Dutch driver Job Van Uitert (Jenzer Motorport) who scored a fifth place and two retirements from the weekend but remains in contention for the title on 99 points. Just behind is the Venezuelan Sebastian Fernandez (Bhaitech) who was fifth in Race 2 but was out of the points in the other two races.
- Taking an obvious liking to the Vallelunga layout, Artem Petrov was able to climb the podium in all three races (two second placings and a third) to move into fifth in the championship only 18 points behind Armstrong on 92 points. Further back on 60 points, the Rookie Leonardo Lorandi (Bhaitech) and the winner of Race 1 and the Guatemalan Ian Rodriguez (DRZ Benelli). Eighth in the series is the Brazilian Felipe Drugovich (Van Amersfort Racing), who was awarded points for the Championship as he is the holder (from 05/06/2017) of an Italian C international license. Follow him the German Lirim Zendeli (BWT Muecke Motorsport) and the Italian Aldo Festante (DR Formula).
- Lorandi stays in command of the Rookie Trophy. At Vallelunga he took three wins and his advantage in the series now – over second placed Enzo Fittipaldi of Brazil – is an enormous 203 points to 149. In third place is the Argentine Giorgio Carrara (109 points with Jenzer Motorsport), followed by the Brazilian Felipe Branquinho (95 points, DR Formula) and the Italian Andrea DellÁccio (70 points, Henry Morrogh Racing).
- The Womens Trophy is being led by Sophia Floersch of BWT Muecke Motorport on 200 points.
- The Teams Championship sees Bhaitech lead on 261 points, meanwhile Prema Power Team (163 points) and DR Formula (137) overcome Jenzer Motorsport on 133 points. The top five is closed out by Muecke Motorsport on 73 points.
- The fourth round of the Italian F4 Championship powered by Abarth will be run over the weekend of 14rd to 16th of July at the Mugello circuit.